Grulli Pietro

  • Cremona, June 16, 1831 - October 21, 1898
  • Son of Luigi, a butcher, and of Giuditta Sartori, after having worked in an organ and piano factory in Cremona, as a self-taught man he began to restore string instruments and build violins, appreciated in Italy and throughout Europe. He was one of the few Cremona luthiers of his period, a contemporary of Giuseppe Beltrami. He was awarded by the Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce at the Cremona Exposition of 1880 and at the Arezzo Exposition of 1882, then at the Turin National Exposition of 1884 and at the Cremona Exposition of 1892.
  • Cavalli, 1898

creato:giovedì 8 marzo 2012
modificato:giovedì 7 ottobre 2021